We’ll start by getting a few definitions out of the way that should help you understand this policy. When we say “we,” “us,” “LQ,” and “ListQuicker,” we’re referring to Hip Web Design & Development d/b/a Hip Web Design, a State of Washington limited liability company. We provide online platforms that you may use to create, share, and manage real estate listings and agent data (the "Services" or the "Platform"). When we say “you” or “Member,” we’re referring to the person or entity that’s registered with us to use the Services. A “Lead” is a person you contact through our Services. We may combine information about you or your Leads with information provided by other Members or third parties to create “Aggregate Information,” which may include, but isn’t limited to, names, email addresses, demographic information, IP addresses and location.
We offer the Services on our website http://listquicker.com (the “Website”). While providing the Services, we may collect Personal Information, which means information about a Member or a Lead.
4. Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter please use our contact form to get in touch. You may also contact us by email at [email protected].
5. Information We Collect
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information:
a. Information You Provide
In addition, when you order products or services through the Services, ListQuicker may collect your credit/debit card information. This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. ListQuicker will use this information solely to complete your order and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order or comply with applicable law.
b. Information from your Use of Service
We may get information about how and when you use the Services, store it in log files associated with your account, and link it to other information we collect about you. This information may include, for example, your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions you’ve taken within the application.
c. Cookies and Tracking
When you use ListQuicker, we may store “cookies,” “tags,” or “scripts,” which are strings of code, on your computer. We and our analytics Service Providers (like Google) use those cookies to collect information about your visit and your use of our Website or Services. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use some aspects of the Services.
d. Web Beacons
We may include Web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page or opened an email, to track activity over time and across different Web sites, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address. We may, for example, implement a pixel on the pages of the Services where you view a certain advertisement so that we can track whether you visit a Web site associated with that advertisement at a later time.
e. Mobile Device and Mobile Browser
You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
f. Social Networks
6. Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use of our Services. For example, if you leave your Personal Information when you visit our Website and don’t sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email asking if you want to sign up. And if you use any of our Services and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email about it. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email we send.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or “opt in”) to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments. To learn more about the steps we take to safeguard that data, see Section 12 below.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Members and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer. This includes aggregating information from your use of the Services and sharing such Aggregated Information with third parties.
- To provide suggestions to you. This includes adding features that compare Members’ email campaigns, or using data to suggest other publishers your Subscribers may be interested in.
7. Real Estate Information
ListQuicker strives to provide open and transparent information about real estate markets. For example, we make available past sales prices for homes, and allow any user to post a question or answer about a given home. Many times, this information is already publicly available.
8. Email Management
You may receive email from ListQuicker for a variety of reasons – for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you posted your home for sale and a buyer sent you a message. We respect your desire to manage email correspondence. If you have an account with ListQuicker, you can select your preferences through your account settings. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
9. Location Data
ListQuicker can provide you with helpful information based on where you are. If you tell ListQuicker where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send ListQuicker your location), ListQuicker may use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
10. Third-Party Websites
11. Notice of Breach of Security
Nobody is safe from hackers. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you or people on your Distribution Lists, then ListQuicker will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
12. Safeguarding Your Information
Our credit card processing vendor uses security measures to protect your information both during the transaction and after it’s complete. Our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives.
ListQuicker accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party. Because the information associated with your account is sensitive, account passwords are encrypted, which means we can’t see your passwords. We can’t resend forgotten passwords either. We’ll only reset them.
13. Storage, Security, and Retention of Information
You acknowledge that Personal Information will be processed and stored by ListQuicker in databases hosted in the United States. ListQuicker has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. No transmission of information via the Internet can be entirely secure, however, so please always use caution when submitting Personal Information.